Friday, October 28, 2011

I saw Little P's face!

Today I had a doctors appointment and for the first time I could see our baby's face!  Every other time we have gone for ultrasounds Little P has been great at turning over to hide it's face.  We were never able to catch a glimpse but today the Dr. captured it!  It was so cool. Unfortunately, Evan wasn't there and I don't have any photos to share but take my word for it, it was unreal.  It looked almost 3-D and sort of like a scary movie face, Happy Halloween! I think it has the Penalba nose from what I could see.  


Also, the baby is breached right now so it's head is all the way up near my belly button and the bottom is near my pelvis. (Dr. showed me the tiny butt and bladder!) That's probably why a few nights ago I felt like I was being beat up, it was probably turning around.  That's okay for now, but it better find it's way back to the right position when the time comes!  


So you all know my favorite holiday is coming up soon.  HALLOWEEN!  As of a couple of days ago I really wasn't in the mood for it.  I am not feeling like myself and can barely fit in any normal clothing none-the-less costume clothing. But today I started getting excited.  I saw a bunch of little kids trick or treating at local stores on my way to work and I decided if I can find the right costume, I just might dress up.  Stay tuned, we shall see what Monday brings!







No comments:

Post a Comment