...an extra month really. You are probably wondering why didn't she name this blog 9 months and counting. I swear I didn't believe people who told me this, but once I got pregnant I instantly understood. In reality women are pregnant for 10 months not 9. 40 weeks is 10 months people! By the time you find out you have one on the way you are already 4 weeks or 1 month in. I figured if I was going to have a blog, I should tell it like it is. So for all moms and dads to be, when you thought 9 months was a long time, start thinking 10.
I'm now 27 weeks in, so just entering the 7th month. It's hard to believe that I only have 3 months left before my life changes forever. I know you probably thought this post was going to be about baby names...that's a long story, I'll save that one for a later post which will hopefully give me time to convince Evan to agree to a name I like :-)
P.S. Happy Birthday to my wonderful, loving and excited for baby HUSBAND. I love you!
I do believe I was one of the first to point out that the miracle and wonderful mystery of pregnancy is actually 10 months. Just for the record, you were 10 days late so thats nearly 10.5 months of total bliss!!! Enjoy it. It goes by so fast.
ReplyDeleteGiGi
and yes another Happy Happy Birthday to Daddy to be!!! Hope you had a fantastic day!!
ReplyDelete