Thursday, December 29, 2011

Nature Nusery

Finally the room is almost complete!  After the hustle and bustle of Christmas, GiGi helped me put up the tree in the nursery.  I've had the tree for about two months now but the feat of putting it up was overwhelming.  Now the finished product looks great!  All of the furniture is complete with a new crib and the cradle which was beautifully finished by GiGi and the room is nearly ready.  With a little over 3 weeks left, we just need the baby to determine what crib bedding we are going to use.

Grandma is also going to help this upcoming weekend by making a beautiful cushion for the rocking chair and the cradle. She is a master sewer and does a great job!  I cant' wait until the nursery is complete!

Doctor visit this week says the baby is in position so hopefully Little P will arrive right on time.  As Evan says he wants it get out of 'baby jail'.  I think he just wants to play with it!  Here is a sneak peek of how big I am!

Happy New Year!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the help from all the grandparents! Only 2.5 weeks left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Room looks adorable. It was worth all the trouble to put the tree on the wall. I'm sure baby P will love it!

    ReplyDelete