Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Now I lay me down to sleep

I was starting to get quite paranoid that our new baby was not going to have a place to sleep upon coming home!  We keep running into challenges with the crib we ordered and have yet to receive the new pieces to put it together. To top that off, the Bassinet we ordered was on back order and no longer available.  Figures!  


Anyhow we had a busy weekend this past weekend which included some time in Babies R Us.  While there we found a new Bassinet which is perfect and I put together all by myself!  I feel a little more settled knowing that at least the baby has a place to sleep.  I'll feel even better when the room is all set up!  We also got the house ready for Christmas and went to our traditional tree farm to get our fresh cut tree!  I can't wait to have the baby's first Christmas next year, it's going to be so exciting.  I've already thought of a new tradition to start.


1 comment: