Daddy Evan is doing a great job painting the room. (He did have the best prepper ever! Yours truely taped the room off for 2 hours so he could be a 'good' painter). Anyhow it's the least I can do since I can't do many othter household chores these days. (Although no joke, I did just start the mower at 9pm at night to prove to Evan that I could and in exchange for him to do dishes!)
Anyhow, room looks great and second coat should be going on this week. We also just picked up the crib and dresser today! So exciting, we are moving along. Now if I could decide on crib bedding that would be a miracle in itself.


Love the color of the room. A great neutral start for either a girl or boy. BTW..... try planning a shower not knowing the sex. Jeez......Not an easy feat! Still having a blast planning. :-)
ReplyDelete...call me when the painting is finished ;-)
ReplyDelete