At the longest, it's probably been to my shoulders or a little beyond but it gets too stringy and gross and at that point I always end up cutting it. One of the benefits that I always heard about when taking pre-natal vitamins was hair growth. I witnessed endless new mom's come back to work with a full, long, bouncy head of hair. Along with their flowing hair came long strong nails. While my nails did get stronger they break all the time so didn't really get longer. And the hair...forget it. It basically stopped growing. My hair used to grow like weeds and I'd needed to get it cut every 4 to 5 weeks. I think in the past 6 months I have gotten my hair cut TWICE and it is still short! So for me the hair growth never came. But it has been great not to have to shave my legs or pluck my eyebrows as often. My thought is, Little P needs all the hair he/she can get so if it means mine stopping for a little while, that's fine.
Little P could have a blond curly fro hair like me. Never know.
ReplyDeleteShe's right. Lauren had "towel hair" until she was about 4. I have the pictures to prove it. Lets hope baby P has beautiful full hair. Must be a girl since she's stealing your hair......just like girls steal their mothers beauty.
ReplyDeleteThe biologist in me says that the pretty little princess will have a blond curly fro. However, I think I flunked genetics! I'm watching the videos of towel hair when I get home. If I can figure a way to get it on this site you'll see what her mother and I mean.
ReplyDelete