Tuesday, November 8, 2011

12 week baby update


July 12, 12:13pm  Courtesy of Evan


Baby update alert: 
We had another routine checkup today with the doctor and they confirmed that everything is going great. Lauren and I are very happy to hear the news. 
Lauren and I were both sitting in the office and thinking the same thing, our parents never had all these monitors and tests when they had us. They don't know all the things you can already see. Today we saw the heartbeat, the body, the hands and feet and legs, the spine, and some other stuff. They show you the brain from the top, and feet from the bottom. The computer can jump around and zoom in. They must have took 100 pictures, but they only gave us 3 (that all look the same) to take home. We tried to get more but they said they can't release them. 
12 Weeks and 2 days into it, only 194 days to go!
download.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Lauren - This pic didn't come in. I have some video that I sneaked while we were in there. Ill try and dig that up and get everyone a link.

    ReplyDelete