Some of my favorite things were the rocking chair and cradle that my parents used for me when I was a baby. Nicely re-finished for my first baby. The puffy sheep is my favorite stuffed animal and of course the hand cross stitched quilt that my mom made for me when she was pregnant with me. Those things just can't be bought. Little P is going to be a lucky child and sure to be spoiled rotten.
I also finally go to meet Baby Konstantine which was so exciting! Can't wait for Little P to meet it's new friend!
Thanks to everyone for making the day so special.
All the new baby gear is starting to add up and taking over the house. We are still working on getting the baby room setup. Running into small problems here and there but I know we will get it all done in time. Thanks to everyone for all the baby presents and help.
ReplyDelete