Well my favorite holiday has come and gone and I didn't even participate! This year I'll have to blame it on the snow. I had all intentions of getting a long dirty blond wig and a purple sequence blazer to gear up as Beyonce. but the one trip I made out this weekend before the storm got too bad didn't have what I needed. At least next year I'll be able to dress up the baby!
Anyway. I think the nerves are starting to set in. Or at least the beginning of the sleepless nights. It's harder and harder to sleep at night. Between the leg cramps and not being able to sleep on anything but my side the nights consists of lots of turning and tossing. I guess it's just nature's way of getting me prepared for being up every few hours.
I can't wait to see what you dress your little pumpkin in next Halloween! xo
ReplyDelete